The Accel Extreme 9000 Ceramic wire sets have an ultra high temperature double silicone construction wire rated at 600°F peak and featuring a Ceramic boot that can withstand up to 2000°F. The wire uses a 500 ohms per foot Ferro-Spiral core developed for performance use. It provides excellent energy delivery to the spark plugs, while providing the highest level of RFI/EMI suppression. The Extreme 9000 Ceramic wires also feature stainless steel spark plug terminals for maximum spark energy to the plugs. Cut-to-fit design fits every application and includes socket and HEI style distributor boots.
- Ceramic boots withstand up to 2,000 degrees
- 8mm 500 ohms/ft Ferro-spiral core
- Ferrite RFI/EMI suppression element provides highest level of radio noise suppression
- Stainless steel spark plug terminals
- Cut to fit design fits every application
- Includes socket and HEI style distributor boots